3008 Sudbury Drive, Dayton, Ohio
Welcome to Safety-Net Therapeutics’ Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), a comprehensive and flexible option for individuals seeking the care they need while maintaining the comfort of their own home. Our PHP allows you to access vital treatment and support at our facility, with the flexibility to return to the comfort of your home afterward.
Partial Hospitalization, often referred to as PHP, is an intensive level of care that bridges the gap between inpatient treatment and outpatient care. It is designed for individuals who require structured and intensive therapy and support but do not need to stay in a hospital or residential facility. PHP offers a higher level of care than traditional outpatient therapy and is ideal for those who need frequent therapeutic sessions.
At Safety-Net Therapeutics, our PHP program is designed to provide you with the comprehensive care and support you need while allowing you to maintain your daily life at home. Here’s what you can expect from our PHP program:
1. Comprehensive Treatment: Our PHP program offers a wide range of therapeutic services, including individual counseling, group therapy, medication management, and more. This comprehensive approach ensures that your unique needs are addressed effectively.
2. Flexibility: You have the flexibility to visit our facility 5-7 days a week, depending on your specific treatment plan. This flexibility allows you to receive the care you need while still managing your daily responsibilities.
3. Structured Environment: While at our facility, you’ll experience a structured and supportive environment that promotes healing and recovery. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of care.
4. Customized Treatment Plans: We understand that every individual’s journey to recovery is unique. Our team of professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals and needs.
5. Transition to Independence: PHP is an excellent transitional step for individuals who have completed more intensive levels of care, such as inpatient treatment. It helps you regain independence while still receiving essential support.
PHP may be an appropriate option if you are dealing with substance abuse issues, mental health challenges, or a combination of both. It is particularly beneficial if you require intensive therapy and support but do not need round-the-clock supervision.